Wednesday, 4 February 2009
So next week, Israel goes to the polls to elect a new government. As the elections have got closer, the politicians have, as you would expected, stepped up their campaining. But in this election, their campaigns have reached some unexpected locations. They are campaigning at some of Tel Aviv's most popular bars!
Whose been where?
- Haoman 17 was where Tzipi Livni hit the dance floor last night along with fellow Kadima members Knesset Speaker Dalia Itzik, Finance Minister Roni Bar-On and MK Tzachi Hanegbi
- Tzipi Livni also took a stroll around the port last week and the Kadima party are arranging pub crawls in Ashkelon and Jerusalem
- Last week the Labor Party rented out Landen in Tel Aviv
- The Labor Party also were at Lehman Brothers, a bar at the Tel Aviv Port
- Tonight Meretz chairman MK Haim Oron will be out meeting younger voters at Landen, and tomorrow the Meretz Youth Wing will hold a party at The Apartment.
This is Israel and this is Tel Aviv's nightlife!
Be Cool in Israel